Changes to Services for Spring 2021
The Bellack Library space in B38 will remain closed for the spring semester.
We thank you for your understanding and support of this decision that is intended to keep our community safe and healthy. Librarians continue to be available for remote consultations, email and chat help. Please Ask a Librarian for all of your information and research support needs.
Contactless Pickup of library materials is available.
The IHP community can borrow physical materials. This is how contactless pickup works:
- Search the catalog above and find the item(s) you want to borrow. Or Ask a Librarian if you need help identifying resources that meet your needs.
- Fill out the form below with your contact information and the item(s) that you want to borrow. Please include a link to the page in the catalog for each item so that we know exactly which one you want.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the date of your pickup. Pickup days are Tuesdays and Fridays. This means, a request received on a Wednesday, for example, will be available for pickup on Friday. If you want a Tuesday pickup, you must get your request in by 8 a.m. on that Tuesday. Likewise to pickup on a Friday, we must receive your request by 8 a.m. that Friday.
- If the item(s) you requested are not available, we will still email you to ask if you want to place a hold.
- To pick up your materials, visit the Shouse (B36) lobby and retrieve your item(s) from the pickup table located in the hallway that leads from the front door to the back door. The item(s) will be on the table until you pick them up, so if you can't come by until Wednesday, that's fine, you can get them then.
- After two weeks (or sooner) bring your items to the same location and deposit them in the return dropbox. Email us when you have returned your item(s) so that we can correctly time how long the items need to be quarantined before we can make them available again.
- Items can be renewed if no one has placed a hold. Email us if you'd like to renew your items at the end of the initial two weeks.
Get in touch if you have any questions.