What are Course Reserves?
- Books and articles instructors have asked to have set aside for use by their students.
- Located in the library (4th floor of B38), in the blue cabinet.
- Can be borrowed for up to 12 hours.
- Patrons can borrow up to three Reserves items at the same time.
- Reserves cannot leave the library.
How to access physical Course Reserves
Would you like to put readings on reserve for your students? Please follow our Procedures
. You may also need to review Copyright Basics
for course reserves.