Use the form below to email a librarian with quick questions:
- Does the library have full text access to specific ebook or article?
- Can a librarian proofread a couple APA citations?
- What resource permalinks should I use for my D2L course (faculty)?
Book a consultation at your convenience:
- Research strategy consultations!
- Schedule pickup for a Course Reserve Textbook.
- In-depth citation review.
- Brainstorm resources for your course (faculty).
Will the system send me reminders?
How do I cancel my consultation?
To cancel an existing appointment, see your confirmation email.
All consultations conducted via Zoom until further notice.
Other ways to reach us
- Online Chat - Look for the chat widget in the lower right corner of the library website. When it is green, library staff are available to assist you. For more information, please see the Chat Reference Policy.
Library Help Desk
- Stop by for in-person help without an appointment
- Located in the Library & Study Commons on the 4th floor of Building 38.
- 11:30 - 1:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, except holidays or school breaks.
- Please note, if you are using Firefox and have Tracking protection enabled, you will not be able to see the chat box. Learn how to disable Tracking Protection in FireFox.